Thursday, June 30, 2011

L is for…LOVE!

This is going to be a positive post about some of the biggest loves of my life.

My two girls, Alex and Savannah.  They have brought me joy and purpose.  It has been so much fun seeing things through their eyes and watching them grow.  A couple weeks ago we took a trip to a local park for a photography session with a friend of ours who is building her photography business.

We got lots of great shots and she was able to Photoshop some magic into several of them.  My only regret is I didn’t get one of the two girls together or of the three of us together.  By that time Miss Savannah had had enough.  You’ll see what I mean;)


                                             
Here is sweet Alexandria Nicole who surprised us all by being amazingly comfortable in front of the camera.  She looked so relaxed and even came up with a lot of her own poses.  Can’t you just see the tender heart this little girl has?  She is such a good big sister and looks out for Savannah especially when I am not there.  It has brought me so much comfort that they have each other.



Here are some of my favorites of Savannah.  She saw this cow statue and would NOT stop demanding “cow” until she was able to run over and climb on it.  And I am glad we listened to her because the cow pictures turned out (in my opinion) to have some of the sweetest smiles from her.

This one I think is just fabulously cool and plan to have it blown up and put on a canvas for the wall.  I love the bright colors.  And doesn’t she look like a doll?  Look at the little dimples in her hands!  Crazy adorable.
This is another cool artsy one.  I can picture it on the wall of her room.

Don’t you just want to smooch her soft little cheek and tell her it will all be all right?  I do!  Those soulful eyes do something to me.

This one makes me think that despite what this little girl will go through in her life, she will make it.  There is a god who loves her more than I know who is taking care of her.


Is this girl not gorgeous??  I can say that because technically I didn’t have anything to do with her looks.  She has such style and sass—in a good way (most of the timeJ) She is 8 years old and for some reason it shocks me that she will be 9 in December.  I was fine when she turned 8 but 9 seems so much older!

Here are some of me and my littlest munchkin. 






And her big sister.


A ray of sunshine

Her idea for this one. I love the look of the textured bark on either side of her.
An enchanted walk in the woods. 

 Thinking of marketing this one to a card company. Think I could become independently wealthy off of one picture?
And this was the very end.  She was done.  As in red faced screaming, snot and tears running down her face. Done:)

1 comment:

  1. What sweet, sweet faces!
    Children... they make life worth living.
    Keep on enjoying every moment.

    ReplyDelete