Sunday, July 29, 2012

Savannah turns 3


My baby is 3!!!

My sweet sweet girl has turned 3.  When she was born I didn't think it was possible to love her more, but as she has gotten older and her personality has grown I find myself daily amazed at the depth of love I feel for her.  Even on her worst days when I have had it up to *here* with the whining and "whys" and temper, it takes just a simple "I love you dahling" on her part and I fall in love all over again.  She is so much fun it totally blows my mind.  I am so thankful that God picked this little girl just for me.  Also...drumroll please...little miss Savannah banana has now started wearing panties and going to the bathroom on the potty!!!  I am sure you other moms understand what a momentous occasion this is!  I am going to be sending her to school tomorrow in panties with a bunch of backups and we'll see how she does! 
Now to the fun stuff....pictures of my sweet.


All the pictures with her sitting on steps are from walks we take around our neighborhood.  She insists on choosing different places to get her picture taken.  Usually on various steps on walkways and porches:)








Mother's Day tea at her school.  We had tea and scones!





Visit to the lavender farm









She carried those sprigs of lavender with her all day and then put them in some water at home so they could grow "really big"


The day finally arrived that she had been looking forward to for 2 months! Her 3rd birthday:)


Her special horse given to her by her big sis, Alex



Sisters unite!

The adorable cake made by my sister, Sarah. Complete with Winnie the Pooh characters, cotton candy clouds and a candy adorned rainbow. Total hit of the party!
Add caption


There was a splash pad at the park so all the kids got to play in the water while the grownups relaxed tried to keep track of them




She clearly was pleased overcome with joy with all her presents:)






By the end she was a pro at unwrapping and getting to the good stuff quickly




The sign of a good birthday!









2 comments:

  1. so cute! And nice pic of you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaww she is beyond ADORABLE!!!! BTW she looks so much like her mommy!!

    ReplyDelete